Saturday, February 5, 2011

Is this thing on?

Well, it's been a while, my friends! To say we've been busy is an understatement. I am going to be a better blogger from now on, but here are a few tidbits about what is going on :

I have a happy, healthy SEVEN month old! I simply cannot believe it.
I returned to work and am now trying hard to find that delicate balance ...
I am once again battling the bulge. I did not put on much pregnancy weight due to my HG, but I sure had fun packing on the pounds after D got here!

Well, that is all for tonight. I am exhausted and have a little man that is quite the early riser.

Will post soon!

4 comments:

cjdubs13 said...

Glad to see your post!! I haven't been on the IF boards in a long time but love to keep updated on everyone's journey's through their blogs. We decided to no longer go the IF route and were blessed with our son through adoption this fall!

Mrs E said...

glad you're back!!!
:0)

Fran said...

hooo you are back!! Good to see you!

Jenn said...

good to see you back! blog looks great :)