Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sigh... All good things must come to an end.

Since I saw a few back to school commercials already... in JULY, I am starting to feel as if I am talking about my summer vacation!

but, I am not. We are headed back to the RE Thursday, I called and made the appointment yesterday.

Living in denial has been quite pleasant these past few months, but I know it is time for us to figure out what we are going to do. I guess.

I love my RE and his whole office, but the thought of walking in just makes my stomach drop. After everything that happened this spring, I am know I am just going to be flooded with painful reminders.

But we all know, this is what needs to be done.

On a positive note, I "attended" a Resole teleconference last Thursday on setting up a local support group. I think I am going to do it! I am just waiting for them to send me some more of the paperwork. I am so excited that perhaps my struggle may actually help someone else- then I know there has been a reason for all of this.

4 comments:

MJ said...

Good for you for calling the RE, although living in denial is nice, it's also nice to know WTF is going on. Hang in there and enjoy the rest of your summer while you can:)

Glad you may have found a support group.

theworms said...

I hope your appt. brings you answers and a plan.

GL with support group and I will help in anyway I can.

Flutterby918 said...

That sounds like a great idea! GL w/the group. Hope you ended up out in the sun today w/a drink in your hand! :)

Tabitha said...

I'll be praying for you!