Tuesday, March 10, 2009

waiting.....

Sometimes I think I have been dealt the infertility cards because I am not what you might call, a patient person.  

Well... after almost 3 years in this game, I have started to learn that I am not in control of everything ( toughest.lesson.ever) and sometimes, well, you just have to cool your heals and wait.

Today is one of those days.  I am waiting for my fertility report to see how many of my 14 eggs fertilized and when we will transfer our embryos back.  

It is going to be a long day of waiting.  

Hey, I said I've learned to do it; never said I had to like it!  

I'll update later.

2 comments:

theworms said...

Can't wait to hear fert report! GL Kelly!

Tabitha said...

I'm excited for the Fert report! And I'm right there with you...patience has never been my strong point!