Saturday, January 24, 2009

Weekend Update...

I don't really have too much to report.  Waiting on AF so I can start my BCPs for IVF #2.  

I think I am feeling better about my SIL pregnancy situation.  Well, to be honest, it was such a crazy week at work that I did not have too much time to think. This was a good thing.  

Wasn't so great about going to the gym this week, but I did go today and will go tomorrow. 

On a positive note, I have a GTG with some of my local infertile Myrtles tomorrow, so that should be fun.

This post is really boring and pointless.  I am sorry if you read all the way through.  There is about  a minute of your life you won't get back.

I hope I am more interesting tomorrow.

1 comment:

kim said...

I wish I could go to the GTG. It sounds like just what the doctor ordered. Have fun!