Friday, April 17, 2009

Distractions...

Well, I went back to work yesterday. Even though I am absolutely exhausted, it felt good to go back.  I think mentally, I needed to get out of my house.  

Physically, I am feeling.. okay.  My stomach has been a bit of a mess and I am still sore.  I guess I still just feel off.  

It is such a bizarre feeling to just be waiting to miscarry.  I have no idea if it will even happen naturally, but it is like I am waiting for the other shoe to drop.

R and I would really like to take a weekend trip away.  I found this awesome Inn and Spa that I would like us to go to, I am just afraid to even make any plans.  

So, it is supposed to be a beautiful day tomorrow and R was awesome enough to take and clean off all of the lawn furniture, so I am going to sit outside tomorrow with my new book and try to enjoy the little things. 


No comments: